- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Programs (SWPPP)
- Dust Control Education, Management and Services
- Waste Management Programs
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Regulatory and Community Liaison
- LEED AP ™
- CPESC ®
- CESSWI ™
- USACE 404 Permitting Experience
- Certified Comprehensive MCAQD Trainer
- 16-Hour AGC-ADOT Erosion Control Coordination Certification of Completion
- EPA Method 9 Opacity
Along with the Maricopa County Air Quality Department, Kitchell Environmental Services was recognized in 2010 by the Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Air and Radiation for development of Maricopa County’s Dust Handbook and Field Guide. Kitchell helped produce the handbook, which explains dust control rules and instructs how to limit airborne dust during construction.
Kitchell is in good company. Union Pacific Railroad, Placer County, Eglin Air Force Base, New York University, and Houston-Galveston Area Council were among the twelve municipalities and organizations that received awards.