- Simplified administration
- Straight-forward contracts
- Early fixed costs
- Fewer change orders due to construction expertise during design
- No architect-contractor conflicts
The traditional adversarial relationship between the design and construction sides is becoming a thing of the past. Bridging the gap between the two cultures is no small feat but Kitchell’s commitment to doing so has made a profound impact internally and garnered great respect throughout the industry. And one of the reasons we’ve seen such success is because our eighteen in-house architects are as passionate about the cross-pollination of ideas–and even languages–as are their construction colleagues.
Three design-build options. We’ll help you choose the right one to get to your destination: building success.
1. Customizing a strategic alliance with the best-for-the-project external designer
2. Harnessing our own in-house design-build powerhouse team
3. Blending expertise with a selected design collaborator