In the Program Management delivery model we are, in effect, part of your staff so similar company cultures/values and overall compatibility are great benefits to delivering a successful outcome.
Owners prefer the Program Management delivery model when they need a trusted partner – an owner’s representative – to manage multiple projects in a phased time frame. Activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the overall budget
- Conducting assessments
- Developing program procedures and standards
- Orchestrating needs analyses and programming
- Expediting approvals processes as a regulatory liaison
- Assisting in the selection of architects and consultants
- Managing communications among multiple stakeholders
- Delivering presentations to boards, political bodies, associations, community meetings, etc.
With the oversight of hundreds of millions of dollars at stake in education and municipal bond programs, owners need to have a project management team that is attuned to their needs and their stakeholders, so they don’t have to worry about the management of these programs in addition to their “day jobs.” That’s where Kitchell comes in. We have the depth of experience, aptitude, relationships, and tenacity to oversee bond programs that could be compressed into just a few years or span decades, and understand the disciplined stewardship that the use of public funds mandates. In today’s challenging economic climate, and in light of budget and personnel cuts in the public sector, the need for this oversight is even more pronounced.