This project entailed the addition of a five-story (plus basement) patient tower for 96 new patient beds in ICU (med-surg and telemetry), six new ORs, and a new emergency department. Additional central plant equipment and upgrades are included as is a new helipad and restructuring of the driveway.
The quality of the workmanship, the Lean tools that have been used, and the incredible safety record are all a direct reflections of the management at KCI.
- 180,000 SF new construction; 21,000 SF remodel
- Five-story patient tower
- 32 new ICU beds
- 64 med surg/telemetry beds
- 6 ORs
- New 50,000 SF ED (double the size of the previous ED)
- CT and general radiology room
- New on-ground helipad
- Central plant and dock expansion