Scottsdale Fashion Square is the largest shopping mall in the Southwest and one of the top 10 most profitable malls in the country. Kitchell’s history with the iconic retail destination dates to 1961 when we built the original three-story open-air mall. Since then, Kitchell has remained its go-to contractor completing every phase of expansion and remodel. The last major renovation, also built by Kitchell, included a phased renovation of the Luxury Wing.
In 2017, Kitchell was awarded the Luxury Wing project due to our past performance, knowledge of the existing mall and innovative approach to complete this challenging renovation in the Southwest’s busiest mall. The project focused on updating and redefining the Luxury Wing concourse that includes Neiman Marcus and Dillard’s as anchors, as well as high-end shops such as Cartier and Jimmy Choo. The renovation and upgrade at the North entry of the Lux Wing included a new exterior facade and lighting, a new feature entry, valet drop off area with new vehicular and pedestrian pavers, landscaping and an updated North parking lot with new asphalt, hardscape, and landscaping.
Project features include –
- A new luxury enclave at the north entrance including a two-story glass entry
- High-end, custom finishes including stone flooring, porcelain tile and glass handrails
- Custom detail including a Swarovski-inspired light column in the Crystal Court
- Dedicated luxury valet
- Resort-level restrooms + desirable amenities
- Newly constructed vertical transportation area including stairs, escalators, and elevators